Thursday, August 9, 2012

A sigh of relief

I found out last night that the principal of the High School my oldest daugher will attend is a strong Christian Woman.   I already have 3 years experience at the Intermediate school my youngest is attending, so I know they are lead my Christian men and women.  Both girls have had strong Christian teachers in the public schools they have attended after 4 years of Christian Private shool.  It is comforting for me to know that their leaders look to our God for direction. 
As we get ready to send our most previous children back to school, I pray this morning for the teachers and those in authority.
Heavenly Father, you are the supreme authority and leader in my life.  When I walk by your commands and come to you in prayer, I am confident that you are working mightily in my life.  I feel your presence and I know all things are in your hands.  I pray that for the teachers and staff of schools as they start a new year of teaching and mentoring our young.  Father I pray that they look to you for guidance in all things.  I pray that they have a heart to rule with a kind tongue and loving heart.  Father, I ask that you use my children to encourage them, to respect them, to uplift them, and to share your love with them.  I pray that for each child who calls upon you, Father.  I ask that you be with me as I spend time at the school, as I help wih homework, as I send my children out the door, that my words and actions are pleasing to you. I pray Father, that my children leave their Christian home with confidence, knowing that you are with them and that they are yours.  I pray that their schools welcome them and together with you, we can educate in the ABC's and 123's.  I pray this in the name of Jesus!  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment